So today is the day.... I am going to lose 66lbs by Christmas! Yes you heard me, 66lbs by Christmas. I have come to the conclusion that being Skinny is the most important thing in the world. Well, besides the two little bastards that did this to me (if you know me you know my kids are my world), it is the third most important thing in the world. Okay, maybe the BIG GUY upstairs gets ahead of being skinny- but that is it only those three things! I never thought in a million years I would go from a size 5 to a size 18! Yes this is somewhat like a 12 step program.
HELLO... MY NAME IS KIM... AND I AM FAT! I am a size 18 and XXL shirts. I am XX2 lbs (you really didn't think I would give you my weight)? I am only on the first step so back off!
I don't really know how I got here. I know that 2 years ago I was about 60lbs lighter. Maybe the death of my father, changing jobs and a new house, had something to do with it. I am not making excuses, I am just saying there is nothing like a bowl of ice cream and hot fudge dripping off of it, to make me perk up! I am excited about this journey and by blogging, I feel as though I may have a few people that can relate or just enjoy my misery!
Tomorrow, I meet with the "FAT DOC". I would like to just slap a band around the ole stomach and move on, but I feel like surgery should be a last resort. So, instead I am going to subject my body to pills, cleansings and starvation to get this done. Oh and then there is the exercise..... Holy hell, why am I doing this? I am 5'11 no one can tell really how big I am.... Sorry got off track for a moment! By the way, not to stay off track but do you have FACEBOOK Accounts? I mean really how the Fuck do these RedNecks- that got their GED's and work at the local Nursing home cleaning up old people's shitty diapers go on so many freaking trips? Jez luis, I mean seriously, and really you are so happy in your trailer with Bobby that you started dating when you were 16 and you have little Bobby Sue that is 15? You are happy? Really? Sorry.......nobody posts anything real on that damn site.... it is too freaking perky for my ass! DAY 1... This is me on a diet. I want to be that nice sweet person, but with out my daily KIT KAT at 2:00- it ain't happening! Positive, stay positive...You can do this.
Anyway. Tomorrow, I start the wonderful, phentermine/Alli concotion. More detail on that to come, let's just say- I will be taking the fastest poo's in the world! Until then... Hello, My name is KIM and I am still FAT!
No comments:
Post a Comment