Thursday, July 22, 2010

Reality Check!

So as I ran home last night to get my son to his baseball practice; they had not made it home yet from Camp. My hubby- who I will refer to as "Playstation 3", was resting his perfect little head. I don't blame him he had been up all night in the battle of his life. His horse in "Red Dead Redemption" had taken a tragic leap off of NARDIAL Falls, and he had to fight a gang in their hideout. He was super duper busy! Bless his heart, the good news is he told me that he was able to wrangle up another horse and he caught three wolfs and a couple of bobcats... do you know how much the fur and meat is worth on those varmint? So while he is in blissful sleep, I sweep the living room, wash the dishes that were in the sink and feed the animals. Then it happened....it was a soft whisper at first but then it became increasingly louder, the DOUBLE STUFFED OREO Cookies, clearly wanted out of their packaging and into some nice cold milk! I have to have at least a row, I cannot eat just one or two....back away... back away... DING DONG! Hey mom! Saved by the kiddos... Are those for us?... Why yes they are! ENJOY......

Hello my name is KIM and I am still FAT... However, I resisted the urge to eat a package of DOUBLE STUFFED OREO COOKIES...... ONE DAY SOBER! WHOOO!

I meet with the "FAT DOC" at lunch today... Another save! I was so happy there were 4 cars in line at DUNKIN DOUGHNUTS this morning. ANOTHER SAVE! Then there is the reality check, this is going to be a life changing alteration! I am going to have to be aware and fight the urge to eat crap pretty much all of the time! I can do it. Saw my perky BOOT CAMP instructor, there she was just perky and happy! I don't hate her, I loathe her and her perky emails. I told her I would sign up for the next session. I am just a glutton for punishment! I will post the outcome of the "FAT DOC" and let you know how that goes. All I know is in my very near future, is HGC Shots, Phentermine, ALLI, SASSY WATER, ACAI CLEANSE AND B12 Shots. I will share all of these recipes and instructions from the Dr. that way if you want to try anything just let me know!

1 comment:

  1. Honestly, the gang is glad that the line at DD was too long......none of us need the temptation!

    ReplyDelete