Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Dieting.......

So I am now in over a little more that two weeks. Feeling actually, fantastic, however, I have decided that working out with Skinny people is like wearing a bikini in public. I would rather get a root canal or stab my eyes with stake knives. It is true torture.

I did however, get a new work out outfit and it was a whole size smaller, can I get a whoot whoot! I am also considering doing some ZUMBA classes, these in case you have not heard are Latin high impact and highly skilled dance classes, I can see me know out there, going the wrong direction and throwing my hips and whale tail around.... BABY GOT BACK AND I CANNOT LIE, YOU OTHER BROTHERs CAN'T DENY.... I mean the visual alone should get you all to come and join me! The last time some of you might have seen me is when I was in my tank performing the "BELIEVE" tour at Sea World.

Anyway- I am 20lb lighter and have lost my spleen, appendix and gall bladder all thanks to the ALLI method. I will blog again soon, have to remember that we are still in a hold out on the wild frontier with "Playstation 3" so if I come out of it alive I will let you know, the good news is I was told I was the owner of a great little Saloon and Sundries Shop in Nardia Falls!

Til next time... Hello I am Kim and I am still FAT!

No comments:

Post a Comment